Christian Atsu Has Sadly Passed Away.
The Ghana worldwide, 31, had spells with Chief Association sides Everton, Chelsea and Newcastle.
Atsu had been absent since the 6 February shudder that caused the breakdown of his condo in Antakya, Hatay.
"There are no words to portray our misery," tweeted his Turkish first class club Hatayspor.
"We won't fail to remember you, Atsu. Harmony arrive, delightful individual."
In the outcome of the tremor, Hatayspor at first revealed Atsu had been saved "with wounds", yet after a day that position changed.
His representative Nana Sechere, who has been in Hatay, affirmed the news on Saturday on Twitter, stating: "It is with the heaviest of hearts that I need to declare to everything well wishers that unfortunately Christian Atsu's body was recuperated earlier today.
"My most profound sympathies go to his family and friends and family. I might want to make a move to thank everybody for their requests and backing."
Atsu joined Hatayspor in September 2022 after a season with Saudi Bedouin group Al-Raed and scored the triumphant objective in a Super Lig match on 5 February.
He won 65 covers for Ghana and assisted his country with arriving at the 2015 Africa Cup of Countries last where they lost to Ivory Coast on punishments. Atsu was subsequently named player of the competition.
He joined Chelsea from Porto in 2013 and had a few credit spells at clubs including Everton and Bournemouth.
An underlying advance spell at Newcastle in 2016, in which he assisted the group with coming out on top for advancement from the Title to the Chief Association, was made long-lasting in 2017.
"We are significantly disheartened to discover that Christian Atsu has unfortunately lost his life in Turkey's overwhelming seismic tremors," Newcastle said in a tweet.
"A skilled player and an exceptional individual, he will constantly be affectionately recollected by our players, staff and allies."
Everton said they were "profoundly disheartened" by the news, while Chelsea said they were "crushed".
The tremor and delayed repercussions in southern Turkey and northern Syria are known to have killed in excess of 40,000 individuals.