Pongola transporter gets back to court for bail application

Pongola transporter gets back to court for bail application

A Pongola transporter is expected to show up in the neighborhood judges court in northern KwaZulu-Natal on Tuesday morning after different postpones in the question of his bail application last year.

Sibusiso Siyaya is having to deal with guilty murder penalties connected with the passings of 20 individuals when he crashed his truck into a researcher transport vehicle.

A Street Traffic The board report said that he was driving carelessly for over a kilometer before the mishap happened.

Siyaya will on Tuesday go on with his bail bid, while the survivors of the families maintain that he should be kept in jail.

The transporter previously dumped his bail application last year however this later went in a new direction and he is presently applying for bail.

The Public Indicting Authority (NPA) said that the 28-year-old was supposed to continue with his application on Tuesday.

Representative Natasha Ramkisson-Kara: "The transporter accused of 20 counts of blamable crime gets back to the Pongola Judges Court today. The matter was recently remanded for bail continuation. His bail application will go on in court today."

The State will be contradicting bail and has recently named him as a danger to the overall population.

The vehicle service intends to grow the N2 thruway in the Pongola region with a R2.5 billion money growth strategy.